The LifeSquire App is the primary tool used for communication with personal assistants. It provides you with tools that will make managing your time with your personal assistant easier.
What does the app do?
The primary goal of the app is to make your life easier with the use of technology. But what does it do? Here are a few ways our app will benefit you:
- Make your requests easier by filling out to-do lists for your assistant. You can create them for current, future, and immediate deadlines.
- When your assistant makes purchases for you, you will be able to track their spending through the app. You will see the expense report and photo of the receipt through the app.
- Worried you are running low on hours? Now you will be notified when your assistant is clocked in for you, and how many hours you have used.
- Communication with your assistant is super easy. The app allows a chat feature, so you will be able to stay in contact with them.
- Each personal assistant has a profile, so you will be able to learn more about yours.
- Invoices for our service also will be up-to-date.
On the web
You can also access the LifeSquire App through our web platform. It has the same functionality as the mobile app on your computer.
If you need help immediately, you can send out an S.O.S. to all of the LifeSquire personal assistants. One of our personal assistants will accept the task, and you will be sent a notification that your task has been picked up and which personal assistant is fulfilling it. The S.O.S. puts your request as the top priority for LifeSquire, and this feature guarantees that you will be helped immediately between the hours of 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. For more information about the S.O.S. feature click here.
If you are not a client, but you would like to sign-up for the ability to use our S.O.S. service, fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.