Why Franchise With Us?
• Proven business model with real life projections
• Over seven years of history
• Web page already in place
• Strong web presence and targeted SEO for your area
• All marketing materials already created
• Marketing plan in place
• Help finding leads in your city
• Ongoing training by a professional in the industry
• Ongoing support from the home office
• Proven business model
• Strong policies & procedures already in place
• Strong social media presence
• Ground-breaking technology from the LifeSquire App
We are looking for dedicated, care taking individuals desiring to own their own business. We require the owner to be the operator and take an active role in the business’s day to day operations.
We award franchises based on qualifications including, but not limited to:
- Customer service experience (Personal Assistant experience preferred)
- Commitment & Integrity
- Comfort around high net worth individuals
- Ability to make the initial $25,000 investment
- Having cash on hand to go 3-6 months without an outside income
- 3,000 families in your requested area(s) with income of $200,000 or greater
- Being teachable
Cash Requirement & Ongoing Support:
Initial Investment ($25,000)
- Lifesquire name, brand & reputation
- Local presence on company website
- Variety of marketing material designs
- On-site training from LifeSquire OKC
- Marketing plan
- Client and employee forms
- Testimonials and validation of current clients
- Policies & Procedures Manual
- Press Releases
- Administrative System
- Tested process & track record
- LifeSquire App
- App training and support
Value & credibility of our brand
- Monthly, personalized e-news to your database
- Website improvements and updates
- Weekly conference calls
- Ongoing support
- Updated marketing material
- Research & Development
- Administrative forms, current and updated
- Strategic Partnerships to help you stay profitable
With the LifeSquire brand comes a strong reputation of quality staff that meet their client’s needs. Staff members are employed by LifeSquire and do not operate as independent contractors. LifeSquire employees are not only insured by us, but they also are bonded and bound by confidentially and non-compete agreements.
Our company focuses on monthly retainer clients so that we can best meet their needs. We seek to develop long lasting relationships with our clients and really make an impact in their lives by working with them on an ongoing basis.
Our culture is to be a blessing. We seek to bless our team, our clients, and our community. We take this very seriously, and are constantly looking for ways to go above and beyond. In return, we reward our staff for going the extra mile.
Lifesquire was originally founded in March of 2009, operating under the name The Riley Group. Valerie Riley founded the company in Dallas in June of 2007 and formed a legal entity, titled Riley Enterprises, LLC in Oklahoma City in March of 2009. Valerie Riley is a native San Franciscan and moved to Dallas in January of 2001. When she arrived in Dallas she was placed with a company as the head Personal Assistant to the Managing Partner. She spent 6 years working in this position, during which she realized a few things:
- She was a natural care taker and being a personal assistant was the perfect fit for her personality.
- She saw a need in the community for busy people that didn’t want a full time employee but also could afford additional help.
- Her heart’s desire was to be a business owner.
These three epiphanies led to the development of The Riley Group, now Lifesquire. In the first 2 years after leaving her corporate job, she helped families on a one on one basis and had a total of 5 clients during this time in Dallas. When she relocated to Oklahoma City in 2009, she decided that there should be a better way of offering this service without being the only one fulfilling the client’s requests. The goal was set that once The Riley Group acquired 3 clients, Valerie would hire her first employee. And, the rest is history, as they say.
The Riley Group transitioned to a strong business model with the help of Valerie’s business coach, Kerri Lowber. Kerri taught Valerie how to staff properly, how to acquire the right clients and how to run the business from a numbers perspective. When Valerie felt the model was running smoothly, she moved forward to create a franchise model, and re-branded the company, renaming it Lifesquire. Valerie felt that Lifesquire more accurately represented what the company did and would resonate with potential clients.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise; nor is it directed to the residents of any particular jurisdiction. Certain states, including California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin, regulate the offer and sale of franchise. If you are a resident of any of these states, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements.
Your privacy is important to us! The information you submit to Lifesquire by using this e-form is for internal use only. We will never sell your name, e-mail address, contact information or question information to other entities.