As a business owner, manager, or entrepreneur you often find yourself surrounded by a diverse group of people that work together to conquer goals and help the business grow. These people often have specialized skills that are an integral part of your company. But, some positions may be overlooked, the executive assistant, receptionist, and administrative assistant.
These positions aren’t just for answering the phone and filing your paperwork; instead, these positions enhance your productivity and create strength where there are weaknesses. They can help with staff morale and keep everyone motivated. They bring the calm to your busy workday.
Another important part of your staff, if you have kids, is your nanny. This person is in charge of your child and caring for them when you are working or otherwise busy. Your child’s nanny plays an important part of your child’s life, so it is important to get the very best.
So you may be thinking to yourself, I am already super busy working and spending time with my family how do I create more time to find, interview, and hire the support staff I need?
The answer is: You don’t have to, LifeSquire can help. We have successfully placed administrative assistants, receptionists, and nannies for busy people who just don’t have the time to do it.
How can we help?
LifeSquire is now offering services for hiring the support staff that you may need. Here is a brief overview of what we will provide:
• We will advertise and recruit potential team members. We will even make use of our own social media connections if necessary to find you the best candidate.
• After we receive resumes, we will sort through them and provide them with extra questioning.
• Once we have received the questions back, we will determine which candidates qualify for our personality survey. The LifeSquire personality test was crafted by a psychologist specifically for our needs. We also have them take the Gallup StrengthFinders test.
• We will comb through the results again, and if we feel like they are a potential candidate, we will bring them in for an initial interview.
• If we still feel like they are a good fit for you, we will provide you with the information you have collected, and we will schedule a time with you to introduce you to the candidate.
• A full background check can be arranged as well.
We also offer our own assistant training, so that your new employee is ready to go if you’d like that feature. If you decided to go with this feature, your employee would also have access to us for referrals and help, and he or she would also be able to attend further training classes we offer to our personal assistants.
Our goal is to provide you with a qualified candidate all while you stay focused on your goals. We truly believe that life awaits, and this is just one more way we can help you.
Post written by Deaven Cavnar, LifeSquire Digital Media Strategist