Have you ever felt like you’ve been stuck on a desert island with a ton of things to do, but no one can help? How would you like to have a lifeboat available anytime you needed it? Instead of collecting all of the rocks to write S.O.S. in the sand and hoping for a plane to fly by, you can send it to us. LifeSquire spent a year building that lifeboat just for you.
Now you can send all of the LifeSquire personal assistants an S.O.S. request, and we will send all of the support you need. S.O.S. help is available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. This service is all possible through our app. You can download it right now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
If you are a current client, you should already have access to the app, but we are also allowing others to use us for the S.O.S. feature. To request access to this service, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need help?
When you use the S.O.S. button, a notification will go out to all of our personal assistants that you need help immediately. One of the LifeSquires will accept and stop what they are doing to get to your request immediately. Rest assured that your task will be fulfilled without delay. Here are examples of how this new feature can help you:
- Your children forgot their lunch or school project at home.
- You have a meeting or have to work late, and your children need to be picked up from school or daycare.
- It’s time to celebrate a birthday or anniversary and need a gift immediately.
- You are planning a date night or dinner meeting and need reservations.
- A great party is happening, and you are running low on cups, ice, beverages, etc. for the event.
- After visiting your doctor, you need to have your prescriptions to be picked up.
- When your major appliances need repair, and you need someone to schedule or meet them at your home.
- You the S.O.S. when you need last minute babysitting.
- You need an item shipped immediately.
- Your catering order for a luncheon needs to be ordered and picked up.
- You’re getting ready for an important function, and your dry cleaning is still at the shop.
If you want to find out more about the LifeSquire app and the S.O.S capabilities, please visit the LifeSquire App page.
Post written by Deaven Cavnar, Digital Media Strategist.