Is there really anything better than curling up with a good book? Only if you add something hot to drink and a little Christmas! One of our favorite traditions is to read a different Christmas book each night. There are a ton of great stories out there, but we've picked our favorites! Sit down with the kids, the dog - whoever - and get a healthy does of happy.
1. Snowmen at Christmas, by Caralyn Buehner
What do snowmen do at night while we are fast asleep? here.
2. Llama Llama Holiday Drama, by Anna Dewdney
Little Llama Llama has had enough of the holiday hustle and bustle and is losing sight of the reason for the season. Get it here.
3. Merry Christmas, Mouse, by Laura Numeroff
We all know what happens when you give a mouse a cookie, now Mouse is back and he’s decorating and preparing for the season. Get it here.
4. The Longest Christmas List Ever, by Greg Spiridellis
Trevor is determined to not forget anything on his list this year – so he carries it with him for the WHOLE year, adding to it every chance he gets. Get it here.
5. The Night Before Christmas, by Clement C. Moore
…And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse…Get it here.
6. Dream Snow, by Eric Carle
Readers of all ages will delight in the beloved Eric Carle illustrations. Get it here.
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas, by Dr. Seuss
A classic Christmas tale full of true Seuss-ian wonder and whimsy. Buy it here.
8. Olivia Helps with Christmas, by Ian Falconer
Not a piglet was stirring…well maybe just one. Read more here.
9. Olive the Other Reindeer, by Vivian Walsh
Follow Olive on her journey to the North Pole to help Santa and his team fly the sleigh. Get it here.
10.The Polar Express, by Chris Van Allsburg
This is a personal favorite. How can anyone not be happy after reading this magical book? Buy it here.